The key staff contacts at the academy are:
- Emma Roffe - Principal / Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Mrs N Wright - Vice Principal
- Miss H Burton - Assistant Principal / Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
Please call the Academy on 01642 360528 to speak to any of these people or call into school.
There are a number of people and organisations that can help you, your family or your child. At Frederick Nattrass Primary Academy we pride ourselves on our close working relationship with all external agencies.
Parents who need support can either contact one of the following agencies direct, or arrange to speak to our Welfare and Safeguarding Officer who can refer you to the most appropriate service by completing a CAF (Common Assessment Framework) form:
- Miss M Farnell, Welfare and Safeguarding Officer (01642) 360528 or call into the Academy.
- School Nursing Service (for any health advice that you need for your child)
- Harbour (counselling and support for victims of domestic violence)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Team (to report and anti-social behaviour)
- Community Police for Norton (to seek assistance from the police - not an emergency)
- Stockton Social Services (to report a child that may be at risk of harm)