Our uniform consists of royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan - this should be bought from the academy or direct from one of our named suppliers (Uniformity in Norton or Motif-8 in Stockton) - and the following:
- Grey or black skirt, trousers or shorts
- White or pale blue polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Summer dress of blue and white checks
- No jeans or track suits and no polo shirts or trousers in other colours
- All school clothing must be named
- Please ensure that children wear black sensible shoes, which are safe to run around the playground in (not trainers)
All children must have a PE Kit in school on those days when their class are due to take a PE lesson. All classes display the days when they have PE. The PE kit includes:
- a Frederick Nattrass blue T-shirt;
- dark plain shorts;
- and gym shoes for indoor or trainers for outdoor.
As part of the school Health & Safety Policy children are only allowed to wear stud earrings until Autumn half term 2017 and then no earrings will be allowed. A watch is permitted.
Other jewellery such as bracelets, necklaces, and other earrings are not permitted. The school is not responsible for any jewellery lost, stolen or damaged on school property. This includes watches.